12/11/2012

NORDSTROM BRINGS VOGUE TO MUSIC CITY




So, I must say I had such a bomb start to my weekend in Nashville, TN. beginning Thursday evening! I attended Nordstrom's Fashion Show/Cocktail party presented by Vogue, whose host just so happened to be the fashion's reknown, Vogue's former editor-at-large Andre Leone' Talley -yes, a legend was in the house!!!









I knew this event was approaching and I also knew that I wanted to be two things: chic and comfortable. So after much delegation...I literally collaged my attire. SMH, as much as we would like to plan these things, it never happens!!
(LOL at the lil cutie in the background)










Definitely one of the many highlights from the soiree was meeting great bloggers and representatives within the fashion scene. It was awesome seeing fashion's elite, enthusiasts, and fans from all over come together for a special night-


I had no idea the fashion show would be similar to an  art showcase rather than an actual runway, but it gave everyone an opportunity to view the wardrobe on an intimate basis - very reminiscent of Nashville's Fashion Week during Spring season-








And If you're wondering whether I was able to meet Talley after this candid photo, YES INDEED! We were not able to use personal cameras; however, Nordstrom will soon feature all snapshots of the event as well as photos of he and guests:
PHOTO COMING SOON 


Jacket-House of Stella in Nashville, TN./pants-zara.com/boots-forever21.com/top-TJMaxx,clutch-oldie but goodie


 


1 comment:

edwinalashan said...

You rocked this event!!! #kudos